Wednesday 2 February 2011

Angela Nambiar - I see a moutain

Immediately at the beginning of this year I was pleasantly surprised. I got into my hands another interesting and nice album. It is full of beautiful melodies with the scent of Southern America including small surprises. You certainly have heard musicalized poems or mantras by Shri Mataji. There are several of them on this album. The author´s name was unknown to me till the last moment – Angela Nambiar. Her voice seemed to me very familiar, so I listened to the first album of yogis of Nagpur – Universal Silence. Yes, Angela also sings there, but under her name Angela Cruz. As Angela offered me this album for publication on our radio, I asked her for a short interview about this album.


Angela, can you briefly introduce yourself?

Jai Shri Mataji!
Hello all,
My name is Angela Nambiar (Cruz), and I am originally from Colombia, South America. Currently I live in Washington DC, USA. I have been living here for 10 years.

read more on Sahaja Yoga Radio blog

No comments: