Wednesday 23 February 2011

Farewell Mother


In the first era of Sahaja Yoga, you needed to see Me in person. As we say in Sanskrit, a dhyeya is the target. You wanted the target in front of you, whatever is to be achieved. So now when you wanted that all the time and you felt happy, secure, joyous, when you had that in person before you. Then in the second era, now, you will not desire so much that Mother should be there. You will take it over from Me. This is the divine desire I am telling you about and you have to work on that from today onwards. I am with you. You know that, but it need not be in this body because I do not know if I exist in this body or not. But once this desire starts working, you will see tremendous miracles happening. (5 May 1984)

~

Sahaja Yogi: Will you continue to travel round the world doing this work until you die?

Shri Mataji: It's very futuristic. I don't think of My death so far. As long as I can do, I will do, but if these people are realized, then I think they will give Me some rest sometime. I must also have some rest. Now I am sixty years of age. How long do you want Me to live? It is for you to decide. If you take over then I will not live. (8 March 1983)

1 comment:

edwin said...

chinese translation of this page can be found here
http://sahaj-fai.blogspot.com/2011/02/144.html

Thank you and Goodbye Shri Mother!