Monday 9 May 2011

Beyond all doubt is Jesuralem The Golden City

 Nick Burrin's book "Beyond all doubt is Jerusalem The Golden City" is available on Amazon.com


Here is a paragraph from the book:

"... After two years, I really wanted to present this book to Shri Mataji. I had heard that Shri Mataji was coming to England, and would be arriving at Heathrow. So, I took the book and went to Heathrow, and when I arrived at the airport, there were probably, maybe, 5, 6, 700 Sahaja Yogis there. They had brought chairs for Shri Mataji and Sir C.P. to sit on, so that people could present their flowers to Shri Mataji in the car park.

I stood at the back, and I waited for everyone to present their flowers. And then there was a kind of circle of people in front of Mother, and as the last person presented their flowers to Mother, the circle kind of moved back, and I made my way through the crowd of people, and walked fairly quickly up towards Shri Mataji and knelt down on one knee.

I put the book in my right hand and I presented it to Shri Mataji. Shri Mataji took the book and, to be honest, I couldn’t really look; I didn’t really want to look at Mother, because I wasn’t quite sure what I would see. I could just see Mother’s hands opening the book as it sat on Her lap; I had never felt vibrations like it, ever. I felt like I was kneeling there for an eternity, as Mother very slowly read words to Herself and turned the page, and then another page, and then another page, and another page, and then She look at me, and I looked up, and Mother said, “At last, not somebody writing about Sahaja Yoga, but writing about God.”

And then Mother said to me, “Nick, there are no words that can describe what you have seen.” And I said No, Mother, there are no words that can describe what I have seen. And Mother said, “All the words, in all the books, in all of the libraries of the world, cannot describe what you have seen.” And I said No, Mother. Mother held the book in Her right hand and looked at me straight in the eye and said, “This book will be published.” "

Amazon link 

Purchase it in digital format


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to contact Nick. I can translate this book into Chinese.

tycordinal -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- uk