Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Ready to immerse into Nirananda? Pokagon State Park awaits our arrival for the 2019 Memorial weekend. Let's make sure that our plans this holiday-weekend converge at one and only destination - the group camp site @ Pokagon State Park. This venue has been a wonderful blessing for us and the collective gatherings have given us everlasting, joy-filled experiences for last several years now. It's a time for another one, so let's get-together.Our seminar begins on FRIDAY, MAY 24 and ends on MONDAY, MAY 27
CLICK HERE TO REGISTERSpread the word in your collectives.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
The group camp site will open around 3pm on Friday.
Group Camp Site @ Pokagon state Park Indiana, 450 Lane 100 Lake James Angola, IN 46703 PH: 260-833-2012
Approx drive times
11/2~3 hr from Toledo, Indianapolis, Detroit, Columbus
3~4 hr range from Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Bloomington, Champaign, Pittsburgh
$80 per adult (ages 18+)
$40 non-working yuva shakti and kids (ages 5+)
Free for kids under ages 5
Includes stay for the duration at furnished cabins. Meals (VEG/NON-VEG) from Friday May 24 evening through morning of Monday, May 27. See attached maps to learn more about the park and group camp site.
Suggested items to carry
1. Bed sheet, comforter and pillow (beds come with a mattress)
2. Flash lights, mosquito repellent, sun block lotion, and umbrella
3. Hats/caps, sunglasses, swimming shorts, rain jackets, warm clothing
4. Playing/sports items – volleyball, football, frisbee, playing cards, cricket kit, etc.
5. Sahaja Song books, musical instruments
6. Small rug/sleeping bag to sit on the ground during meditation
7. Comfortable walking shoes
8. Bath towels, toiletries/shower kit per your needs
Volunteers for seminar prep (activity planning, treatment workshops, performances, shopping, cooking, cleaning etc) Please contact Radha: firstname.lastname@example.org / 734 474 3803.
Register Now - but block your calendars now!
With love and respect,
Midwest Seminar Team